Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey every one ... been around on a few other forums but never made the jump till now ... main reason i know own a lb7. Had a 12v before so did not think joining would be all that beneficial ... i have had the truck for a bout 8 months now but only used for 2 then had to head out of state to help out the fam. love the truck pretty much bought it the way it is ... was wiling to spend alittle more since i got a 1 year bumper 2 bumper warranty and 4 year drive train, had great service records , previous owner had everything done at dealership including oil changes so everything was documented. had the injectors done less then 15k ago and the trans replaced about 10k ago .. was owned by an older gentlemen who took very good care of it so to me the extra money was worth the peace of mind knowing it was maintained well. all i have done since is a PPE standard and boost valve and soon to be a dp back stack system that i am getting off of a friend .. not a fan of the current 4'' on there

I am new to the dmax world but have a bit of knowledge from the guys in our local club who own them .. so please excuse if i laps and ask a stupid question

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
welcome to the df :drink

·
Registered
805 Posts
Welcome to the forum

- Adam

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Welcome to the DF

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Welcome to the DF !

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome, I am also located in South OC with an LB7.

Seems like if you wait a while for an older diesel (02 to 07), they pop up in So Cal owned by an older guy who takes care of their trucks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts