Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
welcome to the DF!

What kind of Duramax you got?

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
nice...sooooo much potential...say bye to your $$$ for me lol...welcome to DF

·
Registered
589 Posts
welcome, enjoy the ride...fill out your sig so other ppl know what you have

·
Registered
589 Posts
nevermind, you already did...sneaky sneaky

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got my truck back and it looks great. I'll post some pics soon. Tires are still rubbing though. I had 265/70-17 and went to 285/70-17 and a leveling kit. I thought the tires wouldn't rub with a leveling kit. Is there anything I can do?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome to df.On my truck i had to cut a little bit of the plastic peice on the front bumper.Im runnin 305/70-16 with no rubbing.I just have the t-bars cranked to level

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :drink I had the same issue, but it was on the backside of the fender.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the help. Slacker that is exactly where mine is hitting on one side. I measured the height of the fender from ground and we are 1 inch off on one side. One side is 40 1/2in and the other is 41 1/2in. The side with 41 1/2 is the side rubbing. I'm going to try to adjust to 41 1/2 on both sides and evaluate from there of where to cut.

·
Hey Ass Man!
1,265 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Hey Ass Man!
1,265 Posts
Beactor, how did you wire the front fog lights on your bull bar? Did you put an extra toggle switch inside your cab? If so, where did you mount it? Thanks.

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
welcome to the df!!! :drink

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
CND, I had Rick's Pro Truck install it and they did put a switch inside the cab. My switch is just to the left of the steering column about an inch or two.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.