Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

New to DF

6K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Beactor 
#1 ·
Just got a Duramax and love it. In the shop for a leveling kit and tires!

:drink

#3 ·
welcome to the DF!

What kind of Duramax you got?

#7 ·
nice...sooooo much potential...say bye to your $$$ for me lol...welcome to DF

#8 ·
welcome, enjoy the ride...fill out your sig so other ppl know what you have

#10 ·
Got my truck back and it looks great. I'll post some pics soon. Tires are still rubbing though. I had 265/70-17 and went to 285/70-17 and a leveling kit. I thought the tires wouldn't rub with a leveling kit. Is there anything I can do?

#11 ·
Welcome to df.On my truck i had to cut a little bit of the plastic peice on the front bumper.Im runnin 305/70-16 with no rubbing.I just have the t-bars cranked to level

#12 ·
Welcome to the DF!

#13 ·
Welcome to the forum. :drink I had the same issue, but it was on the backside of the fender.

#14 ·
Thanks for all the help. Slacker that is exactly where mine is hitting on one side. I measured the height of the fender from ground and we are 1 inch off on one side. One side is 40 1/2in and the other is 41 1/2in. The side with 41 1/2 is the side rubbing. I'm going to try to adjust to 41 1/2 on both sides and evaluate from there of where to cut.

#15 ·
Welcome to the forum!

#17 ·
Beactor, how did you wire the front fog lights on your bull bar? Did you put an extra toggle switch inside your cab? If so, where did you mount it? Thanks.

#18 ·
welcome to the df!!! :drink

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.