Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, recently purchased my first diesel truck in June. So far I have replaced a lot of things here and there to make the truck my own. Its a 2001 2500 crew cab short bed, 6in fabtech lift, 16x12 Mickey Thompson Classic II's w/ 35x12.5x16 baja claws and the truck came with a tonneau cover. When I bought the truck this is what it looked like:

The day time running light plugs were fried, 3rd brake light had a hole in it and was leaking water into the cab when it rained. So I replaced the day time running light plugs, replaced all the lights with black housing LED lights, the headlights are just black housing. Also replaced the foglights.

Soon after I replaced the lights I purchased some wheels and tires from westkycustoms.com. 20x12 black fuel hostages wrapped in 35x12.5x20 federal courgias. When I threw those on I removed the side molding on the truck and painted the running boards black. A few days ago I picked up a camper shell of craigslist for $100. And this is what she looks like now:

Future plans are a programmer, two toning the truck because the pair got ruined when I removed the side molding, and a few performance upgrades.

·
Save Water, Drink Beer
1,102 Posts
Congrats on your new rig and Welcome to the forum. Those wheels definitely made a difference.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
welcome to the DF

·
Registered
772 Posts
Welcome! Like what you did with the truck :)

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Welcome to the DF !

·
Registered
805 Posts
Welcome to the forum

- Adam

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Welcome, good looking ride.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Welcome bud, good lucking rig.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
welcome to the DF
thanks

Welcome! Like what you did with the truck :)
thank you :)

Welcome to the DF !
thanks!

Welcome to the forum

- Adam
tyvm

Welcome, good looking ride.
thanks

Welcome bud, good lucking rig.
thank you

looks 100 times better :thumb
much appreciated, i agree

Welcome to the forum
thanks

Welcome to DF. If I can ever be of assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

Take care,
thank you, i will keep that in mind!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts