Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals, wondering what I’m missing, in quite new to owning a Duramax and currently have a 2010 Lmm I just bought. Here’s a list of everything I have so far! Let me know if there’s something else I should get!
Duramax Upgrades
SDP y-bridge Kit
SDP intake/horn
SDP Hot side pipe
MBRP downpipe
PPE up-pipe
Magnaflow 4inch Lb7 exhaust
Magnaflow Exhaust Tip 5in
PCV reroute
Starlite Tunes w/switches
Edge CTS2 Monitor

·
Premium Member
9,735 Posts
Lift pump with filters.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
You made a great pick of a 2010 LMM model. My observation is that 2010's are probably the least problematic of the models based on the number of people who write about problems in this Forum.

It sounds like you want to 'play' with your truck, and spend lots of time and money. I understand that view and it's yours to make. On the other hand, I want my truck to be as reliable as possible, make a little more power and torque for towing. Depending on where you live, if permissible, I'd remove the DPF, get a tune for towing, and turn off the EGR with the tune and get a lift pump. Upgrade your tires, maybe wheels, if you like, and them make it look nice. I replaced my cloth interior with Katzkin upholstery, and added AmpSteps. Just another way of having a truck. As they say, it's your truck, your money, do it your way.

·
Premium Member
4,543 Posts
My suggestion, based on what all you have done to yoru truck, and the resulting inevitable conclusion that you hope to keep it a long time, is to read the following:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts