Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey members, I am new to the forum and new to the world of the diesel engine. Just bought a 2007.5 Silverado CCSB LMM back in January. Have done a few things to it and am looking forward to doing more. I am still trying to figure out how to use the forum and get my profile straight. I was able to get my truck pic on the profile but, so far that's it. Where is the best place to learn how to use the forum?

·
Tennessee Smokin'
490 Posts
Congrats on the truck. You will love it. Click the button at the top that says forum. From there click the tab that says "New Here, Click this and read first" or something like that. Spend a few minutes reading over all that stuff and you'll get it. Go to user CP to fill out the info about your truck in your signature or "sig" Use the search button before posting a new thread cause i promise its already been posted before. You can ask questions on old posts to if you don't find the info your needing.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. The threads there helped me out. I think I've got a few things figured out. Now, off to the search for some pillar mount gauges.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Welcome to the forum

- Adam

·
Registered
457 Posts
Welcome to DF!!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Welcome and congrats, they are Great trucks!

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Welcome to the DF

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Banned
5,738 Posts
Thanks guys. The threads there helped me out. I think I've got a few things figured out. Now, off to the search for some pillar mount gauges.
Issipro makes a set that matches our gauge cluster perfectly, if you have an SLT or LT with the euro dash. I have them and they are very nice, call Tyler at Meyer Performance he will hook you up.

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Welcome to the DF !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Issipro makes a set that matches our gauge cluster perfectly, if you have an SLT or LT with the euro dash. I have them and they are very nice, call Tyler at Meyer Performance he will hook you up.
Thanks for the lead on the guages smokinlmm. Those look great. You got any pics of your installation?

·
Banned
5,738 Posts

·
Banned
5,738 Posts

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
I like that pillar gauge pod. It looks like the gauges don't stick out as much as some of the other brands. Isspro v2 gauges are on my list to get once I get EFI Live.
To the OP, welcome to the DF. Start saving money now! You'll need it for mods after being on here for a while!!

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 16 of 16 Posts