Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall my name is Andrew. I recently bought my first GM and it's a
GMC 3500 1 ton drw LBZ
I transport RV's and other trailers for a living. I bought the truck in February with 19k miles on it and now I have over 60k, I'm really happy with the truck considering I am a MOPAR guy. Now am at the point I'm ready to start getting more fuel economy out of the truck. the typical suspects are tunners programmers intakes exhaust and other thigns of the like. My question is what is the most and safest bang for the buck?

Thanks
Andrew

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
welcome to the forum.my dad use to have a 98 1 ton dodge gasser but after 100k miles and spending 9k to keep it runnin we switch to the duramax and man what a difference in towing and dependability..i would recommend the PPE tuners and i have average 2 to 3 mpg increase over stock depending how i drive and when i drive it really nice i have gained 5mpg over stock but that doesn't happen often LOL..i run the Silverline exhausts.good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.