Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 LMM 3" fabtech lift, 18" wheels w/33" mickey thompson baja's.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, its my dad and mine. but better to share than not have one. the cobalt ss up front is our other shared car. he hauls more than i do, so he takes the truck most of the time, so i know that cobalt pretty well, but the truck is sick.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
like drag racing performance? i think i'll be leaving that for the cobalt.

·
USMC
795 Posts
My sister has a colbalt SS. I kill it every time she comes to town. She has some excuse everytime as well. " I need to change the oil, I missed a gear, i wasnt paying attention"
Whatever.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My sister has a colbalt SS. I kill it every time she comes to town. She has some excuse everytime as well. " I need to change the oil, I missed a gear, i wasnt paying attention"
Whatever.
is she tuned? that will help. lol. as of now, i'll kill my truck, considering the fact that it's stock. i am pretty sure i could have a better 60' with the truck though, launch it in 4-wheel. my ss spins tires off the line pretty bad. but after i'm done with using the truck for heavy duty stuff i'll get it tuned and all that. what kind of quarter mile times are you running?

oh AND what year is her cobalt ss?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Welcome to the DF....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Great looking truck, love the wheels and tire combo...
Welcome to the forum..
Bill

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Welcome to the DF

looks good! Good tire choice too!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome, does that say Z82?
Yes it does say Z82. It's a custom package that a dealer in PA had. They send the truck to American Luxury Coach and they put their package on there...they have upgrades that start at the Z72 package, then Z82 and then Z92.

Z82=3 inch lift, 33" tires
Z92=7 inch lift, 35" tires

1 - 14 of 14 Posts