Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Welcome buddy from North Jersey here.

What made you go backwards? The resale value of my L5P is def kicking me hard (can get almost 20 more than i paid) but i just cant pull the trigger to buy something else. And ill never find a clean LBZ around here for that 20k. I def understand the emission side of things though.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Totally agree. I love the NDS body style myself used to have an 03 gasser that I built the motor on

I have had good luck with POR15 but its a bitch to work with. Especially if you still have any of the factory wax coating still on your frame. If you get any on your skin itll take 2 weeks to come off and you mine as well toss the clothes because it's never coming out. For ease of use I swear by Fluid Film and you can get it right on Amazon now. Aerosol cans that you can just spray over everything with and you can use regular clear or they also sell it in Black which really cleaned up the undercarriage a lot. I didn't have the time or space to pull the bed when I did the POR15 though which would make a world of difference

1 - 2 of 2 Posts