Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!! I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Zach. I live in DeKalb, IL and I'm currently working at Rockford Truck Sales in Loves Park, IL as a Diesel Tech. I'm on my last year of school at Kishwaukee College in Malta, IL for my Assoc. Degree in Diesel Power Technology. Great program, good instructors. I do not currently own a Duramax, but it is one of my top priorities after I graduate college (Just don't tell my girlfriend that;)). haha. I don't really have time for many hobbies, but being in a college town, I like to go out to the bars with my buddies. I am also into VW's. I currently own a 1987 VW Scirocco 16v, but it was recently totaled in a hit and run. Not something you want to see at 6AM leaving for work. I am a current visitor of VWVortex, which is an online forum for VW's, but I also seem to look at this forum alot and finally decided to become a member:D. I look forward to gaining lots of Duramax knowledge and possibly meeting a few of you guys in the future. Can't wait to get my truck!!

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Welcome to the DF !

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Welcome man. Gf would much rather prefer a ring huh? hahaha dmax will be a better investment ;)

joking, of course. What year/s are you going to be looking for when the time comes? Any thoughts yet?

·
Registered
897 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
805 Posts
Welcome to the forum

- Adam

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome man. Gf would much rather prefer a ring huh? hahaha dmax will be a better investment ;)

joking, of course. What year/s are you going to be looking for when the time comes? Any thoughts yet?
Thanks, guys! And Tyler, I would REALLY like to get a new body style LBZ or maybe even a classic, but the funds are probably going to sway me otherwise. Haha. I'm probably going to end up looking for a mildy modded LLY.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts