Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just traded my GMC 1500 for a GMC 2500HD LBZ with the Allison. Have to be honest I am salivating to drag my Jeep around somewhere. :) Most of my towing is just a single Jeep on a car hauler, but wanted the capability of hauling 2 at a time on the trips we run on. Looks like I have lots of reading to do here.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Welcome and please don't be afraid to ask questions. no such thing as a dumb question here, unless you ask which octane fuel you should use!:D

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Welcome and please don't be afraid to ask questions. no such thing as a dumb question here, unless you ask which octane fuel you should use!:D

Thats funny right there^^^^^

Welcome to the site!!

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
welcome aboard:welcome.we all share the same addiction(DIESELS):fart :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Family has always had diesel trucks all the way to my dad being a mechanic while I was growing up for Stewart Stevenson working on oil rigs and broken rigs. He had 2 pre-Duramax Chevys and this is my first diesel. I have had a couple of gassers, but I am yanking this Jeep around a lot these days. About 30% of my mileage is pulling it and I got tired of dealing with hills on a 5.3 gasser.

So far I love the thing and don't know how I drove anything but. Trying to knock out that first few hundred miles so I can load er up and tow something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts