Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I cannot thank you all for how much info this site and all of you have already given me. I have messed around with diesels in tractors and heavy equipment since i was young but recently got a truck. My father passed in December leaving a 05 6.6 lly 4 door crew heavy duty long box with an Allison 112000 miles and I decided to treat the old girl right in honor of my father . I have done all the brakes and rear hub seals and changed all the diff fluid and stock coolant and replaced both thermostats. I plan on doing egr delete stage 2 afe pro dry 4 inch muffler can cat delete from afe from down pipe back. I ordered a bully dog but have read that may not have been the best choice. I am only looking for mpg and reliability no racing. So any info on what steps I should take will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
S

·
Registered
7,861 Posts

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Welcome. You have started on the right track taking care of maintenance items before Modding your new ride. Good luck.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
:welcome

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
10,439 Posts
Welcome!