Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'v been over at diesel place for a while now but decided to try out this forum because i usually cant get any answers to my questions. im hoping the people over here are a little more helpful! we all love our trucks and should enjoy helping each other out.
i havnt set up my avitar or sig yet so heres mine i have set up on diesel place
bulldog triple doge. ppe race fuel valve. airbox mod. cowl intake hood. rear rollpan with a hidden hitch. taunu cover custom made to go around stacks.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
welcome to the DF. we usually answer whatever we can here! nice lookin truck Im lovin the stacks

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
welcome to the df!!! nice truck :drink

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
^^^ All stock my ass : P

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks! seems better already. i just got the lift done the other day, now i have to figure out why it acted like a ford trying to start this morning :[

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
haha thats not right, how cold is it where ur at?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
welcome to the forum:drink...id like to see some picks of the way you have your stacks coming through your bed liner.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha thats not right, how cold is it where ur at?
it was only down to 20 when i sent to start it, cycled the key twice didnt fire till the 3rd try then died, then on the 4th it just was wicked rough till it warmed up

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
welcome to the forum:drink...id like to see some picks of the way you have your stacks coming through your bed liner.
this is the best one i have right now

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
it was only down to 20 when i sent to start it, cycled the key twice didnt fire till the 3rd try then died, then on the 4th it just was wicked rough till it warmed up
Hmm thats weird, it gets down close to 0 where I got to school and my truck is a lil shaky at start, but my dads fires up pretty quick (he has an LBZ ive took it to school one time)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
actualy this one from when the truck was low shows it ALOT better

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
how do you keep from the edge of the liner that goes around the stack from melting, or do they not get that hot?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
how do you keep from the edge of the liner that goes around the stack from melting, or do they not get that hot?
well i cant say i'v kept it from burning the liner, when its rolled out theres an inch of space around the stacks, but on a long trip with it rolled up it was touchin the stack and didnt melt just wrinkled the edge a bit

now i need to figure out whats wrong with my truck, one day it had a wicked hard time starting, then yesterday it died on me going down the road and acted like it lost fuel a few times by bogging down, then today it acts fine :confused:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome :drink i think iv talked to you in DP im down here in portland :) nice to see you got the lift iv got the same one how do you like it?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome :drink i think iv talked to you in DP im down here in portland :) nice to see you got the lift iv got the same one how do you like it?
yupp i was messaging you about the lift, i love it i had it done at rons 4x4 it rides tight like a brand new truck compared to how loose it felt before the lift, and it looks so much better with the lift and wheels. now i just need to get bigger tires once these wear out

1 - 20 of 26 Posts