Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it going here? I looking in to buying me a 07-08 1500-2500HD GMC,and it looks like I came to the right place.Any pointers would be great.Always owned older model trucks.All Chevys,79longbed 2wd,69longbed 2wd,73shortbed 4wd.Wanted something alittle newer.Hope to make friends here.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
welcome to the forum and i'm sure we can handle the making friends part..are you wanting a diesel or a gas engine truck?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Diesel,Right now I got in the driveway is a 2000 Grand Prix GTP,Lexus si300(daughters),73 chevy(mine),company car Toyota(wifes).Never had a brand new truck.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well good man for wanting the deisel. I was a big block Ford man myself till I bought my first of three duramaxes. I like either the early 07(or old style) or the new 08's I am working on pumping up the 08 as you read this. The 07 pre emesions is the way to go for bolt ons the new 08's are catching up though. Good luck to you!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well one minute the wife says "well OK" next day "Not right now.:confused:

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
tell her diesels are really reliable and do great on fuel..

·
Registered
62 Posts
Its all about the sale you have to convince her that spending 40+ is a good way to cut down on fuel cost I mean 20-30 bucks a week adds up. I convinced my wife that broke down on the interstate with the boat in tow on the way to the lake was no way to spend a friday night, and eventually the old chevrolet was going to get tired and need a nap. Serious if you get your wife in one of these trucks she will love it my wife only took on ride and she was sold GOOD LUCK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts