Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
03 LB7, 6 inch lift, MBRP exhaust, 35s, Airdog 2-4G
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! First post here. I got an 03 LB7 a couple months ago and I'm thinking about getting a new tuner. Right now, it has an edge juice with attitude control module. This seems like a pretty old tuner that what I can find came out around the time the truck did. I'm looking at EFI live. The two I have my eye on are the PPEI by Kory Willis package tha comes with the autocal and Edge CTS3. The other is by Duramax Tuner spade jack with the autocal and CTS3. They both come with 5 tunes. Of these two, which package would you recommend? Would I notice a difference in these from my edge in mileage, power, etc.? I'm only getting around 11 MPG now. Sorry for the long post, just trying to nail this down before I spend the $$. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
I really like the jack.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Do you have tunes on there now? If so you may end up liking tunes you have on there now more than the emissions compliant ones I believe you are limited to now. Can someone chime in and verify if I’m correct in my thinking? Tuning has changed as of late. I would definitely call and speak to someone at ppei they are straight shooters over there and WILL tell you the truth as far as what they can or can’t do.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
I have emission compliant tunes

·
Registered
03 LB7, 6 inch lift, MBRP exhaust, 35s, Airdog 2-4G
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies! It has 5 tunes on it now, but they are just canned tunes. Do you guys think I would notice a difference in a new one?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts