Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got my new tunes loaded up today. I want to say thanks to BOBO for all your help and setting me up with your tunes. I will say they feel great. The TCM tuning is amazing compaired to stock. Thanks again BOBO

·
Bobo
684 Posts
So I got my new tunes loaded up today. I want to say thanks to BOBO for all your help and setting me up with your tunes. I will say they feel great. The TCM tuning is amazing compaired to stock. Thanks again BOBO
Glad you like them! Let us know if there is anything else you would like. Thank you!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would love a set of twins and injectors. got any you are giving away? I am saving up for them it is just going to be a little wile.

·
Bobo
684 Posts
I would love a set of twins and injectors. got any you are giving away? I am saving up for them it is just going to be a little wile.
I'll let you use my LMM with twins and injectors whenever you would like. Just promise to give it back when you're done with it! :drink

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
My truck's broke down right now, can I borrow your truck Bob? Lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts