1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
484 Posts
Back end looks a little soft, but it's a good start to the season. Things should only get better now!

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It hooked good, too good there was no tire spin at all, just a squrilly front end, i gotta get that canter link installed!!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
That's good man! Your right it does sound like a damn powerstroke though........

So what day you want to do the centerlink?

I forgot what spring wrap was like til tonight, damn. I found out my lift pumps were dead Friday afternoon when I went to prime my fuel filter. I found some lost power :eek:

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's good man! Your right it does sound like a damn powerstroke though........

So what day you want to do the centerlink?

I forgot what spring wrap was like til tonight, damn. I found out my lift pumps were dead Friday afternoon when I went to prime my fuel filter. I found some lost power :eek:

I hear that, bad pumps or what? Ill probally do the link some evening this week!!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
:rockin hell of a truck! What kind of turbo, and how much more boost? Give up some details!!!

One of these years, i hope to be running that strong

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its a PPE garret turbo 4094r, water cooled/ball bearing, Its a bit larger than the stocker but with only one cp3 it dosent make much more boost than the stocker can but its much more volume at the same psi. It will make 35psi in high gear, 28 in all the others unless there is a real good load on the truck!

·
Registered
262 Posts
that is oone bad a$$ truck. but never compare your truck to a powerstroke, it is so much better than those ford P.O.S

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
nice run...good lookin truck you got there

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yet to be determined!!!!! mostly depends on the weather!!!

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
28th and the 5th also still on sat then goes to wed night!!!!

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
YEah 4x4! you must have on of the few lbz trucks that have a bad 1/2 shift defuel!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts