Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TAINTED SUSPENSION
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a turbo to replace my stoker, but nothing to big because I will be installing twins in the summer.

Thank you

·
Registered
473 Posts
I am looking for a turbo to replace my stoker, but nothing to big because I will be installing twins in the summer.

Thank you
go to cheetah turbo talk to james ..tell him bryan mower from colorado sent ya..i just got 40/94 6.8 garet powermax he can beat any price for this or the 6.6..trust me this is the turbo you want .twins this summer with one of thos in front ,watch out ....

·
TAINTED SUSPENSION
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
go to cheetah turbo talk to james ..tell him bryan mower from colorado sent ya..i just got 40/94 6.8 garet powermax he can beat any price for this or the 6.6..trust me this is the turbo you want .twins this summer with one of thos in front ,watch out ....
Called him, you got the last one. 6 - 8 weeks for new ones to come in, I guess I will have to wait.

Thanks

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
the HTT kit tyler has is the PERFECT turbo addition if you are going to twins later

·
TAINTED SUSPENSION
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
DuramaxForum Veteran
4,506 Posts
yes the promax is made by HTT.

You could also have a custom turbo built and use RDLs pedestal,extend your oil drain, buy and ATS oil feed line, fab up your own hot side CAC tube using a Banks tube or buy an ATS tube, then buy a downpipe from either ATS or PPE.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.