Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Chevy 3500HD Crew Cab Long Bed High Country Duramax
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

We just picked up a "new to us" 2022 Chevy 3500HD High Country Crew Duramax Dually. It will have an easy life for the next year or so as we seek out an RV to pull (not sure if it's part-time or full-time yet). Until then, it gets better mileage than our '02 Yukon XL and definitely better than our '03 Chevy 2500HD. My wife likes how easy it is to step up into vs other trucks we looked at. I like how much it can pull (not limiting our options on RVs later on).

We've owned a diesel pusher in the past (Cat 330HP 3126 engine) but, it didn't require DEF. So, this will be new. Other than itty-bitty living space under the hood, I don't expect a lot of surprises as we run up against service intervals (already at 32k miles and only 6 months old). I understand the 36k mile warranty is about up but, the drivetrain 100k warranty is more important to me. So, all good for a truck that's not going to see a lot of miles each year.

We really like how smooth it shifts with the 10 speed Allison branded transmission. Plus, how quiet it is. So, we're going to give this truck an easy life and hopefully, it will rack up as many miles as our Yukon (over 300K so far).

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2022 Chevrolet 3500 High Country CC
1,163 Posts
congrats on the truck and welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on your truck.

·
Premium Member
11,999 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts