Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im the User formally known as just Raul :) I had been lurking around learning gathering info on what you guys like and dont like before i became paid vendor on the site. as of right now i dont have a whole lot of stuff on my site for Duramax or gmc/chevy owners but that will be changing in the next week or two. I am happy to be a vendor on here and hope to do business with you guys soon...

so i do need a lil help from you guys though.. i want to know what you guys want on the site first. seing how their is soo many aftermarket products out their i figured i would let you guys decide what you want on the site. If you can please visit my site and give me any feedback on the products you want on their.

Lil about myself: Im 28.. drive a kick butt Ford :) and im single full time dad to a beautiful 7yr old girl :) on top of owning stealth i am a full time contractor. I mainly specialize in all tile spa's/ pools and waterfalls in the los angeles area.

Anyways... im glad to be here and please let me know if you have any questions
www.Stealth-Automotive.com
-Raul

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
some of the hot tuners for the Duramax are the PPE,Quadzilla,Edge and Diablo so i would carry those for sure thats if you don't already and make so your setup to sell tranny upgrades(Sun Coast and ATS are the best in the Business)because to much extra HP in the Allison and you need to start to upgrade..just some thoughts i had

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the info bud... i already do carry the edge, diablo, superchips ect. the usual... ill be opening up an account with PPE asap. Hey Tow master the link to my site is in my sig.

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Good looking site....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts