Nice!!
Do a 68 cheeta :)

·
Engine Y U No Run?
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice!!
Do a 68 cheeta :)
I'm so tempted lol, I met someone locally who is running a cheetah and had nothing but good results and the most wicked turbo sound ever. I have to say I'd almost buy one just for the sound :rof

·
Engine Y U No Run?
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
772 Posts
I'm so tempted lol, I met someone locally who is running a cheetah and had nothing but good results and the most wicked turbo sound ever. I have to say I'd almost buy one just for the sound :rof
Hey were in the same boat! I'm truly in love with the sound!! You know winter isn't far away? :D

·
Engine Y U No Run?
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey were in the same boat! I'm truly in love with the sound!! You know winter isn't far away? :D
So close yet so far away haha, I have big plans if all goes well this winter. I've been leaning towards the cheetah because I know how well it spools on the street since its my DD, but mostly because of the sound. Maybe next winter I could try to do a motor build :neener

·
Registered
363 Posts
badass man, love the truck

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
Nice video man! I like your tunes, they are pretty cool to show off. What kinda HP is your hottest tune?

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Thats pretty impressive.
Have I seen it said that you cannot tow a 15Klb 5er with EFI live?
If so, is there an appropriate tune they supply for that as well?

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
Thats pretty impressive.
Have I seen it said that you cannot tow a 15Klb 5er with EFI live?
If so, is there an appropriate tune they supply for that as well?
You can have whatever you want. Tow tune, race tune, mileage tune, etc. up to 5 different tunes on a 5 position switch

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
843 Posts
Sweet video! Your truck sounds really good

·
FOREVER BACKCOUNTRY
624 Posts
Very nice!!! I'm sold on Efilive!!!! Just need to suck it up and buy it!!!

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Question on whistle

Does the programmer you have with the different tune settings produce the change in the exhaust sound and whistle volume? I really like how you made the whistle louder.

·
Engine Y U No Run?
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Does the programmer you have with the different tune settings produce the change in the exhaust sound and whistle volume? I really like how you made the whistle louder.
Im running efi live, you can change the turbo vain positions which will change the sound

·
Engine Y U No Run?
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice vid. I must ask?? And be honest! How do you like the stack? I want one so bad, but I'm worried about the noise right there when my kids are with me!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
I like having my single since everyone around here runs duals. It does drone some on the highway but its not real bad. The only real downside is that the soot gets all over the tailgate and on the top of the cab.I see that your running twins so the sound shouldnt be bad at all. I say do it!

By the way how do you like that s475 and hows the spool up?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts