Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So if finally got my XD Series 810 Brigade wheels and wasn't sure what I was gonna think of them. I was originally wanting the Hoss' but they were on backorder so I decided to go with these. What do you guys think of them?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
:thumb

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im surprised you guys like them haha....a lot of guys on the other forums really don't like them.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Couple more with the good camera....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Not bad at all. Better than I expected them to be. Sweet truck.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya, they come with a black center cap but i ordered chrome ones to kind of try and look more like the Hoss'....definitly looks better!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
They look good man. I like the chrome center cap...helps break it up a bit.

I think a color matched front end would look great on your truck. It looks good as it sits now though.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They look good man. I like the chrome center cap...helps break it up a bit.

I think a color matched front end would look great on your truck. It looks good as it sits now though.
I completely agree! Would have done it already but kind of confused on how you go about doing that. All of the body shops around here have tried to tell me it can't be done without ordering a whole new paintable front end. They claim you can't do anything with the chrome. Any insight on this would be great!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts