Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a used set of 20x10 Devino wheels from a buddy of mine a couple months ago. Wouldn't have been the wheels I would've picked out if I were going to buy new but he might as well have gave them to me lol. The tires he had sucked so I put some 305/55/20 Cooper Zeon LTZ's on them. As for the stack its a Pypes 7" w/ a rolled edge. I've been back and forth about putting a stack in my truck and Friday night I just decided to go for it... It took some time but it is one of the cleanest installs you'll see. Instead of the using the usual clamp that holds the stack to the bed I wanted something cleaner so I measured exactly where I wanted the stack and drilled a hole in the back of the stack and drilled a hole in the lip on the back of my bed and cut a tab under the lip and ran a bolt through the stack into the bed bolted in down and bent the tab back. It looks like nothing is holding the stack in place and I love it! I also had to notch part of the bed underneth to run the up pipe to the stack but all the work was definitely worth it for a clean install. Anywho on to the pics!!

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
be right back... i gotta visit the bathroom with some tissues. haha. SEXY truck man!

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY
2,598 Posts
thats perfect my friend! i love it!

·
Registered
79 Posts
love it man, super clean setup right there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts