Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have been looking at wheels and tires for awhile now and i finally pulled the trigger and got some. They are 20x10 Usa Forged wheels on 295/60/20 terra grapplers! I spend the day cleaning the truck up so i thought i would post some pics and see what you all think of the truck!! here you go enjoy!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks good. I almost went with the Terra Grapplers, but decided to go with Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ's. May go with the Terra Grapplers if I don't get the the life expectancy on my MT's.

·
Registered
188 Posts
looks real good!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! any input is great!

Chris

·
Registered
152 Posts
Looks great man. Yesterday, I finally bit the bullet too. I also went with the terra grapplers (again) Whatcha think?

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
nice wheels

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks and yeah those rockstars look great triton220!

As for the drivers bedside, Last weekend i was taking the skid loader to a job and was going down a steep driveway with it and was going to attempt and back it up into this area, well long story short i hit slick spot with rear of truck, weight over loader pushed rear of truck out and couldn't hold the weight and trailer jacknifed into the side of it, popped a tire and bent a rim, hence the new ones haha!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha yeah its one of those things i guess. I am gonna fix the side as well but gonna wait until the end of spring or beginning of summer. I just hated being on a spare

·
Registered
152 Posts
Thanks and yeah those rockstars look great triton220!

As for the drivers bedside, Last weekend i was taking the skid loader to a job and was going down a steep driveway with it and was going to attempt and back it up into this area, well long story short i hit slick spot with rear of truck, weight over loader pushed rear of truck out and couldn't hold the weight and trailer jacknifed into the side of it, popped a tire and bent a rim, hence the new ones haha!
You might wanta look at getting some spacers for the rear. I had an 01 that looked just like yours, besides the front. I installed 1 1/2" spacers and still pulled a 22' boat and a 31 ' camper without any issues. It made it look alot better. Also, I wanted to get some wider fender flares but ended up buying a new truck and selling the 01. Man I wish I would have held on to that one. ohh well.:shots

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah i have had the some thought about spacers. But just dont know much about them, and they very so much in price it seems. I think it would help a lot tho!

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
looks good man :rockin

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone. I honestly have no idea of the offset. The tires are 295's and with a tape they are about 12.5" wide. I originally wanted them to stay inside the fender well also, but they had these wheels in stock and were a closeout and made a hell of a deal on them so i went with them

·
Registered
334 Posts
looks good man!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts