Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got them in yesterday a set of 20x9 kmx hoss gloss black with -12 offset and some 35 12.5 20 mud grapplers. they are a very loud tire but i love the way they look. and at my work we get wheels and tires at cost so i made out pretty good on the deal.

·
Registered
102 Posts
EVIL....... Love it !!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys waiting to get my dual exhuast conversion and i have some 6 inch mbrp black tips im gonna just go all black i was going ot do chrome wheels but changed my mind.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Damn thats a good looking truck!

·
Registered
403 Posts
more pics!!!! i was lookin at those wheels for my truck. same truck as urs, but my grill is blacked out

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Looks great. I may have to get some new wheels next time I buy tires, which is pretty soon.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Looks good but I would have got a different tire. Those are just to damn loud for me and they just keep getting louder and louder.

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
Looks awesome man!

·
Registered
699 Posts
i like the mud flaps......looks good

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
clean rig bud :thumb

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks good but I would have got a different tire. Those are just to damn loud for me and they just keep getting louder and louder.
i know they are very loud i just love how they look so i can take the good with the bad.

more pics!!!! i was lookin at those wheels for my truck. same truck as urs, but my grill is blacked out

just blacked mine out saturday will post more pics soon

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here you go man

had to test them out of course

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yes i did

1 - 20 of 24 Posts