Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KMC XD Hoss 17" rims
Nitto Trail Grappler M/T's 35"

·
Registered
915 Posts
Lookin Good! how do you like the nitto trail grapplers?? im thinking about gettin those when i wear these POS terra grapplers out

·
Registered
26 Posts
Im wantin those trail grapplers too they seem good

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love the trail grapplers they vibrate a little bit at 60 but besides that they ride really nice on the road and awesome off road...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys appreciate it...its my baby

·
Registered
196 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump...........

·
Registered
568 Posts
Nice truck man how are you liking that Rancho 4" lift? Im wanting a lift for my truck stuck between 4" and 6" just trying to clear 35s. Im not wanting a huge gap.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice truck man how are you liking that Rancho 4" lift? Im wanting a lift for my truck stuck between 4" and 6" just trying to clear 35s. Im not wanting a huge gap.

I love my 4" rancho...its clears 35's with tortion (spell check) bars cranked up just fine...my truck sits higher then guys with 6" lifts its nice dude

·
Registered
568 Posts
what is the exact lift you have?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
4" rancho full lift kit...not sure the model if there is a model...but its money

·
Registered
568 Posts
Do you haul anything with your truck and also how does it ride?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I dont haul much but my dad owned it before I did and he hauled a car trailer all the time and 2 bobcats and it did great no problems and it rides like a dream...it was nice with the rancho shocks on there specially with there high end shocks but I have bilstiens now and its rides like a caddy...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts