Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
Looks nice, what's the backspace on those? (I am guessing about 5 or 5.5")I take it that you don't rub on the mudflaps.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Looks good other than that sticker in the back window, you ought to black that out when posting pics here ;)

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont remember the back spacing.. For some reason Im thinking 0.0 but Im probably wrong.. Ill have to check the box tommorrow. It rubbed the inner part of the mud flay so I hat to trim about 3/4 an inch off. The only thing you can really tell was trimmed is the bottom of the front valance..

Wow I wasnt thinking.. Good Call TBB.. Ill fix that right up! I think its time for some Duramax Forum.com stickers.. maybe Ill get some custom ones made at Carlisle... :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
Looks great...
i'm a big one for Duramax forum stickers..

·
Registered
262 Posts
nice truck i like those wheels. i wish i would have got 16 instead of 18

·
Registered
484 Posts
Yeah about the Duramax Forum stickers, urrghh, I've supposed to have been talking to some sign guys for a month now. Haven't made time to do it yet. I'll try to get an answer by the end of the week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts