Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have a 2000 powerstroke with injectors trubo and a few other supporting mods i'm wanting to sell it to get an early 04 ccsb leather interior bose speakers it's a bright blue color not sure what they call it it's got efi live but the tunes suck none are very fast it's got a co-pilot and a banks big head waste gate also has a water/meth kit thats all i can tell is done and they guy bought it this way and has no clue about anything he thinks it was an lbx lol it has 76k miles 285's that are pretty new a gooseneck no major body damage a few scrathes what do you guys think it's worth? he thinks 23 i would say about 19 though. sorry i don't have any pictures of it.

·
Vendor
10,964 Posts
Welcome to DF. If its an early 04 it is an LB7. The LB7s are prone to bad injectors. Mileage is nice and low but you should try to find out if they were ever changed. Call a dealer and see if the will run the vin and pull up the maintenance/warranty work done by GM. Has the current owner taken care of mx like fluids? With all the mods, I would curious if it has been driven hard. As for price, check the bluebook. I am not sure what it is worth.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i knew it was an lb7 i had to tell him lol and i don't think it was drove to hard cause its not straigt piped and the tunes suck its all about the same power one just smokes alot more and it will defuel. Current owner said he had the oil changed every 5,000 but he only got it last summer and sold his gooseneck so he is selling this. thanks for the idea on calling the dealer i don't really want to drop 3 grand into injectors after buying this.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

·
Premium Member
1,972 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!!

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
welcome ye have the inj checked out before u buy that a wise thing to do on lb7

·
Registered
4,743 Posts

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
welcome to the df!!!!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Welcome to the DF!!!!!!!

·
Waldo
788 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Find out what the in-service date is for the truck too. You've got 7 years from there on the injectors that GM will pay for.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
i would have a vin check on that forsure,also find out who did do his tuning or if he did it himself and if so well then your on your own!

·
Registered
198 Posts
welcome to df jeremy , i went with him to look at the truck the guy didnt know there was tunes on it honestly he didnt know anything on or about the truck he thought it would be worth $28,000 becuase it had a gooseneck

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well i got the vin today it is 1GCHK23164F149030 if somebody can get a carfax that would be awesome or if you work at a dealer and can pull some stuff up.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
welcome to the df

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
injectors were replaced under warrenty 7/20/07 at 31,167 miles it now has 76,xxx. Should i have to worry about injectors?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts