Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've lurked for quite a while, I've been a Chevy Truck fan all my 60 years..I just purchased a 02, 8.1 2500 and it's a One owner only 197,000 miles so I know I'm going to need some good advise on repairs..This is the place to go, Great Knowledge base...Great to be here!!Thanks

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Well you bought an 8.1, not a 6.6 Duramax, im not sure if a lot of people on here know much about the 8.1, probably a few, but just a heads up. None the less, welcome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I had a 06 Duramax and it was a great truck but it was more than I needed for just towing my car trailer around so I went back to gas... This thing still shares about 80 % with the Duramax equiped trucks including the Allison.. Thanks for your reply.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Well I had a 06 Duramax and it was a great truck but it was more than I needed for just towing my car trailer around so I went back to gas... This thing still shares about 80 % with the Duramax equiped trucks including the Allison.. Thanks for your reply.
No problem, im sure a handful of people can chime in for ya!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Where in missouri are you located?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome to DF :drink

·
Hey Ass Man!
1,265 Posts
Welcome to the DF. Hope you have fun here! I do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts