Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to diesels and lifted trucks. You guys are going to laugh but I have a question. I took my 2013 Cevy 2500 HD duramax with a 6 inch lift in to get the front end checked. They corrected some things but now I am wondering if I got messed over. I know nothing about truck suspensions and such. What am I looking at here to the left the Rough Country shock? Specifically to the left of the "TRY" letters on the shock. I was told that it shouldn't look like this or that its "bottomed out"?

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am new to diesels and lifted trucks. You guys are going to laugh but I have a question. I took my 2013 Cevy 2500 HD duramax with a 6 inch lift in to get the front end checked. They corrected some things but now I am wondering if I got messed over. I know nothing about truck suspensions and such. What am I looking at here to the left the Rough Country shock? Specifically to the left of the "TRY" letters on the shock. I was told that it shouldn't look like this or that its "bottomed out"? View attachment 1087638
You are looking at the front right side of the truck.

· Registered
2007 GMC Sierra LBZ
2,479 Posts
That is your bump stops. It looks like someone didn’t like it so height so let some tension off the torsion bars. Give the bolts for the torsion bar keys a few rounds to lift it higher do get a shop to help you get it set right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.