Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed up this morning, and new to the board. Ive read several thread while searching for various advice in the past and figured I ought to join to get the full expierence.

Ive owned my 05 Silverado 2500 HD LLY for a a little over a year now. I bought it used with 80,000 miles on it.

I put some new wheels and tires on it, but other than that have not changed anything. Pic attached

Look forward to getting 1st hand knowledge and meeting some yall.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Welcome fellow AR brotha!!!

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
Welcome to the Forum-- there are several members from the LR area-- maybe you can hook up. Lots of great guys and will help you with any modifications you want.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Just signed up this morning, and new to the board. Ive read several thread while searching for various advice in the past and figured I ought to join to get the full expierence.

Ive owned my 05 Silverado 2500 HD LLY for a a little over a year now. I bought it used with 80,000 miles on it.

I put some new wheels and tires on it, but other than that have not changed anything. Pic attached

Look forward to getting 1st hand knowledge and meeting some yall.
Welcome to DF! I live in Little Rock Off Col. Glen rd, where abouts in LR do you live? Good looking truck, now that I know what yours looks like I'll keep a eye out for ya.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app-Adam

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Nice truck and welcome to the forum !!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome and good looking truck

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Welcome to the DF !

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
welcome to the DF!

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Welcome to DF! I live in Little Rock Off Col. Glen rd, where abouts in LR do you live? Good looking truck, now that I know what yours looks like I'll keep a eye out for ya.
nice! didnt know anyone from LR was on here...

i live in LR also, just off Cantrell by in Leawood.

I'm pretty sure ive seen the OP's truck around town, its a good lookin ride

nice to know there are guys around here on the forum, seems like we have nothing but

5.3 1/2 tons all over the place

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
welcome to the forum man

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
All of us Arkansas boys need to get together for drinks sometime.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I live out in WLR.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the responses & welcomes. Good to see some guys from LR & AR on here.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I live out in WLR.
We should meet up some time. I work on Shackleford road. Wasn't to good a weekend for the Dmax's at tulsa this weekend, 3 trucks from our group ran, 3 broke.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts