Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

My name is Mychal and I’m from AB Canada. I’m not new to the diesel/duramax life but I am new to the forum. Currently have a 2009 CCSB 2500 LTZ, and my last truck was a ‘13 f150 and before that an ‘08 6.4 power stroke. Also have a 2001 ford lightning sitting in the garage that I’ve been tinkering on trying to get back to its former glory.

Current truck was my dads, and my brothers before that. Has 335,000km on it now and I’ve had it since 2019. Chose it cause I knew the history and it aas a cheaper option since I was saving for my house.

The truck has been pretty solid, injectors/FPR we’re done at 160xxxKM under warranty, has a full delete With EFI live and dsp5 switch, up pipes, mbrp wrapped down pipe, 5” flopro exhaust with a 7” tip and all the necessary piping for the delete. Just got the entire trucks
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Car

body redone including paint and rust repair, and I’m currently in the process of doing a LML front end swap. Also have a set of forces waiting to get mounted this spring, as well as a used 4” lift sitting in my garage.

Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Car
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

· Premium Member
12,085 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

· Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Welcome aboard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.