Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Please don't kill me.... I am new in here. Just got my 2011 lml extended cab. Looking for some decent wheels not looking to spend $2500 or anything of this sort. Are there any suggestions for the 2011 LML that anyone here would suggest?

Registered
Welcome to the forum

- Adam

Registered
Does that 2500 include tires or just wheels? I like BMFs style, they have a few different wheels to choose from.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome.... I am looking at about 2500 with tires. Isaw the XD addicts at the dealership and i liked them but not sure how good the XD wheels are

Registered
XD wheels are good quality, just avoid the Rockstars... they crack (allegedly.) That and everyone has them.

Registered
^ dang, we're sharing the same brain cell today.. I agree, try to be a little original if you can. Just my 0.02 however.

and welcome to the forum! post some pics of the rig!

Registered
Welcome to the forum

Registered
Welcome.

Registered
I got a set of XD's Spys....im 1 of like 3 Duramax's in my town, one has stock wheels and other has Hummer wheels. Everyone else has PowerStrokes with RockStars... I do like the looks of the BMFs i will say that.

Registered

Registered
I got 20in addicts on 305 55r 20 terra grapplers and i only got like 2300 into them good luck!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts