Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to All,

New guy here. Purchased a 2007 Silverado classic 2500HD crew cab 4x4 6.6L Duramax last night. Last one left in California that I know of. Hope to have many years towing out of the Duramax. Got a great price for the truck and now the fun begins.

Sold my gasser 1500 Silverado crew cab after two years of pulling my toy hauler. Tired of white knuckles and 35mph hills :(

SP

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My handle is Suzuki Phil because I'm fond of Suzuki's (cars and bikes). Owned five cars/suv's in the past years and now have a old school Suzuki bike and one quad (had two but wife got pregnant). Also my brother is a collector of late 60's Suzuki two strokes. In my previous life I made custom racing parts for the Swift GT.

SP

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
welcome to the forum..good choice on the truck,i have a 06 LBZ and i love it..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I couldn't pass the truck up. It was the Duramax or a low mileage 6.0L PS but in the end I couldn't give up my Chevy heritage in trucks :).

Don't plan on modifying it too much for now.

SP

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I sold my Suzuki aftermarket business several years ago. I now spend time with my two girls riding in the desert.

The Duramax is home and resting peacefully. Heck it will take me a couple of nights reading to go through all the manuals I got with the truck.

SP

·
Registered
699 Posts
i'm a die hard chevy man but when it comes to racin i just gotta ride red, congrats on the truck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts