Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im lookin to buy a duramax, but i have a problem. I havent been able to find any used duramax's at any dealerships! I know there great trucks but do people never trade them in or what?

Im tryin to find a 2001-2006 duramax with under 100,000 miles. I cant find any and if i do then they have 250000+ miles.

Does anybody know of any dealerships around indiana or surrounding states that have duramax on there lots? Im lost and think that i might have to settle for a cummins if i cant find one.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Have you tried Autotrader.com? That's where I found my truck I'm hoping to buy. Maybe if you have a relitive in another state, you can use their zip code to find a truck even...just a thought.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
good luck to ya, i ended up buying a brand new one after searching for 2 months..i do know of a White 04 Chevy 2500HD LS C/C S/B SRW 2X4 LLY Duramax with 15k miles and he plans on selling next spring and he is asking like $20k to $23k but i don't know if he would sell right now or not,the truck is in Columbiana OH witch is about 20 min.s south of Youngstown OH and about 30 min.s east of the PA line..

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
I believe that there is a guy that listed one for sale in the for sale section for 21,000. He is in Iowa IIRC.

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
Mann chevy in Flora, IN Where I've bought my last 3 trucks. Tony always has some dmaxes, at least 4 or 5 used and a crapload of new. PM me and I'll get you the number. Where in Indiana are you?

Ryan

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im about 40 miles west of indianapolis. I have to go thru a dealership bc i have a trade in so that is making it a lil harder to find one.

Aggar, im gonna try sendin you a PM.

Thanks everyone for the help.
Cody

·
Registered
4 Posts
You may also want to consider looking for a 2006 model, for thats when the LBZ engine was introduced. I'ts definitely an upgrade with more horse and torque.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts