Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody

Just sold my 2003 6.0 and I maybe bought a 2002 DMax, cant wait to get off the rig and see. Intresting reading in here lots of info. TIA

Greetings from Norway

Regards John:drink

·
Registered
838 Posts
you better hope you did too or youll be on foot:rof Welcome to the DF!!!:drink

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!

You'll be glad to be rid of the gasser.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! I worked in Bergen for a few months... what a beautiful city!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@ Mudgrip - LOL
@ Mrmanners - thanx have may questions about them DMax's but maybe I'll use the search func. first:)
@ ARMYSSG - thanx
@ setexan - yes used quite alot of fuel, gas is 8$ a gallon here in Norway, diesel is much the same. But they have better mileage.
@tsmith3 - Glad U liked it, what work did you do?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BTW I sold my gasser for 35322 USD and one of the two diesels I looked at will cost me about 38700 USD, so cars in Norway isn't cheap

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
welcome to the df!!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Welcome to the DF

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
Norwegian,

Pardon my ignorance but, my curiosity has gotten the better of me. What do you use your truck for? I thought over in Europe they had trucks unlike the American Pick up, at least I have seen pictures of these trucks that are small and either box beds or are built for towing.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Norwegian,

Pardon my ignorance but, my curiosity has gotten the better of me. What do you use your truck for? I thought over in Europe they had trucks unlike the American Pick up, at least I have seen pictures of these trucks that are small and either box beds or are built for towing.
Hi there, I use it for hauling wood and other similar things. Trucks of this size was cheaper too buy up to couple of years ago because they were ment for work and you paid less tax when you buyed one new. The maximum trailer weight on trucks like this in Norway is 3500kg, other rules for Gooseneck trailers tho(Hydraulic or air brakes and they can haul more) For bigger hauling we use rigs such as Scania and Volvos etc

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
Welcome to the Duramax Forum....Don't forget to fill out your signature..Please read over the rules and regulations,and if you have any questions or comments,please do not hesitate to contact a staff member!:drink:drink

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Welcome to the Duramax Forum....Don't forget to fill out your signature..Please read over the rules and regulations,and if you have any questions or comments,please do not hesitate to contact a staff member!:drink:drink
Hi there:) signature updated. If i do something wrong please give me a shout

1 - 20 of 20 Posts