Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
17,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
16 hour round trip, just got back from ABQ, NM, buddy and I bought a 2006 F250 6.0 ford with 137k miles, engine doesnt run, but I have a pretty good thought to why it wont run. :D:D FICM has only 27 volts of power, and wont even fire the truck.

Has a few dents and little hail damage but the previous owner knew nothing about 6.0's and wanted to flip it, but its not worth much since it doesnt run. Got it cheap, aka 6 grand. :)

Needs 4 injectors, ICP sensor, and oil pressure is leaking past the oil rail on drovers head from the oil tube stand pipes.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Good deal. Once the EGR is deleted, and head studs installed, those are solid trucks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
i just had to put a ficm on one last week at for the same shit they all have problems

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
hell yeah, definitely a good deal. Looking to make a few extra bucks with your buddy and flip it?

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Put some nitrous on it

·
Banned
17,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
FICM??? What is that? Fuel injection control module???

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
16 hour round trip, just got back from ABQ, NM, buddy and I bought a 2006 F250 6.0 ford with 137k miles, engine doesnt run, but I have a pretty good thought to why it wont run. :D:D FICM has only 27 volts of power, and wont even fire the truck.

Has a few dents and little hail damage but the previous owner knew nothing about 6.0's and wanted to flip it, but its not worth much since it doesnt run. Got it cheap, aka 6 grand. :)

Needs 4 injectors, ICP sensor, and oil pressure is leaking past the oil rail on drovers head from the oil tube stand pipes.
Get her running again and use it as a DD!

·
Stock again...
2,191 Posts
Hell yeah looks like a good deal to me. I'd have bought it. Would make for a nice flip or.. maybe a DD. Hah. I feel like I would flip it and just buy another duramax and dd that.

·
I'm That Guy...
16,694 Posts
It amuses me how many people suggest daily driver. This is a flip project and nothing more... A Ford doesn't make a good daily driver, haha.. Brian has a compound turbo Duramax and a Colorado for the daily driver, no need for a Ford.

This was a steal Brian, I'm sure you guys will quickly have her fixed up and flipped for almost twice what you have into her when you sell.

That said, maybe you should add the truck to your signature, haha..

·
Registered
263 Posts
shoot i bet he can make a butt load off that truck, good steal man

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
Id knock the oil cooler issue out while you have it apart, might sound more appealing to a PS guy wanting to buy it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts