Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

What to do next?

• Suncoast Stage IV Tranny

Votes: 32 86.5%
  • Sound System (Subs)

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Single Stack (Just a thought, low chance)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Exterior stuff

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • OTHER

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, well I'm going to be done with my truck for awhile until money decides to roll back in which will be awhile. But when ever I was ready I didn't know what to do next. Transmission would be AWESOME, but for that kind of money, I'd could pay my bike off or get a new bike. And for exterior stuff I thought about replacing the emblems with New body style emblems. So help me out here guys.

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
Since you don't want the tranny...

Full aftermarket stereo system. So glad I did mine.

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Since you don't want the tranny...

Full aftermarket stereo system. So glad I did mine.
It's not that I dont want the tranny, its just alot of money, u know?

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
All the little things add up to a lot of money.

It's just spending a lot of money at once, that's the hard part.

·
Former GM Tech and parts
3,024 Posts
I know its a lot of coin, but I'd do the tranny. Thats what I'm saving for now... gonna be a while :mad:

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
If not the tranny, then I'd do the NBS emblems and a few other low $$ mods like sleeves/hd tie rods, ported intake horn, etc. You can never be "done" with a truck IMO :D

·
Registered
809 Posts
I would save and get the tranny,your gonna need it!!!!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Stay away from the sub's I know your better than that, your not a little punk in a honda. The exterior is amazing and I think a stack would ruin your truck. So i vote tranny.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
tranny, stacks are over the top for that beautiful truck, subs get old, emblums would be second best choice.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
truck looks too good the way it is! tranny for sure man thats what im saving for

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Trust me guys, stack wont happen, i dont want to do any cutting to the bed, and i jus put it up cause someone asked me if i thought about doing it, its there to add to the poll lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
I ride too, but I am seriously about post my RC51 for sale to buy some mods for the truck. I've been riding since I was 4 but, right now I don't have the time and D^MN theses trucks are fun.

I'd save for the tranny. Maybe sell your current bike for it. :eek:

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I ride too, but I am seriously about post my RC51 for sale to buy some mods for the truck. I've been riding since I was 4 but, right now I don't have the time and D^MN theses trucks are fun.

I'd save for the tranny. Maybe sell your current bike for it. :eek:
Mooredmax03 is looking for a RC51, awesome bikes

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thanks for the heads up...I sent Mooredmax03 a PM to see about his interest level. Otherwise I will probably craiglist it.

Your poll is taking shape...I think you better find some funds.

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
tranny!!!
trust me... me need one :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts