Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$4,250 Blue. This is a nice truck. 1985 Chevy short bed pickup.Nice interior.Nice paint and body. Only has 88,000 original miles. Has been converted to fuel injection to save on gas and get more MPG"S. Has New rebuilt 350 motor and Rebuilt OD Trans! New headlinner,new carpet,new recovered dash pad,new recovered seat.Paint is new .Cold AC,Hot Heat.RUNS AND DRIVES PERFECT!! Nice Painted in bed linner. Alot of truck for the money!! No rust ever,very clean underneath. Has dual exaust that is very quiet,can barley hear it running. runs and drives very smooth.I wouldent be scared to drive it anywhere,ready to ride. Good dependable C10 478-607-1900 Email [email protected] for pics

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Needs a price for 1

pics would help

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,954 Posts
Price and pics!!! Sounds like a nice ride unless it is pink and $30k

·
I'm That Guy...
16,689 Posts
How was the fuel injection done?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
opps,my bad I forgot to post the Price!! If anyone is serious I can email pics,just email me and ask for pics or I can text pics.Price has now been posted!! Thanks...Brian

·
I'm That Guy...
16,689 Posts
likely through fuel injectors...would be my guess
Thank you for the brilliant observation their Sherlock. lol :neener

I meant TBI or MPFI, how is it controlled, manifold, etc... I appreciate you trying to help, I know it goes against your trolling ways.

:drink

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TBI Here ya go

·
I'm That Guy...
16,689 Posts
Nice truck, beautiful.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Man!! wish you were in the market for a LMM to trade WAY UP for! id love to have another C10.

·
Registered
747 Posts
that thing is begging for a 5.3 swap

·
Registered
784 Posts
Pm'ed

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
747 Posts
Looks like ill be in the market for a C10. Just so we are clear. the cab corners, drip rails and floor pans and also the tailgate are all perfect correct? no bubbles or anything? was the truck originally a 350?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like ill be in the market for a C10. Just so we are clear. the cab corners, drip rails and floor pans and also the tailgate are all perfect correct? no bubbles or anything? was the truck originally a 350?
All solid,No bondo,no rust. The truck is now and has allways been a 350 and has 88,000 original miles!!

·
Registered
747 Posts
any chance you could text me some pics. My computer is making it tough to zoom in. Ill take as many pics as you can. Front back sides, interior, carpet etc and even some pics of suspension and frame. Sorry for being a pain but ill be driving a bit to possibly come see it.

386-299-842 Zero

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
Awesome looking truck. Would be awesome with a blown 350 in it and slicks on the ass end, thats my plan down the road, but until then, i just race this girl.
My old chevy takes up the garage room i have lol

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
any chance you could text me some pics. My computer is making it tough to zoom in. Ill take as many pics as you can. Front back sides, interior, carpet etc and even some pics of suspension and frame. Sorry for being a pain but ill be driving a bit to possibly come see it.

386-299-842 Zero
I dont have pics other than the ones on here. I took the truck to my Dads house last week in Decatur Ga. So that he can try to sell it for me. It is in very good cond. no rust,no bondo,strait and solid truck. The paint is not show quality but looks good for a driver. Interior is nice. Nice clean strait truck! Well worth the asking price. Priced for a quick sell,Lots of interest in it from a craigslist ad I posted a few days ago.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts