Paragould, AR

·
Registered
277 Posts
Little Rock here too!!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Jfd152 did you call duracopter?AKA Jake on his programer? hey craig, i think it was the battle of 2wd last night, I couldn't keep my truck from spinning the wheels and no lie my truck boosted HARD and took the front two tires 4inches off the ground. i ran a 11.05 last night in 2wd funny I know but found my problem. Dont run 40psi front 30 rear...to much difference in tire pressure.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I seen his tire come off the ground cause i was next to him, it was unbelievable! I managed a 11.92! not to bad, but we need some more diesels to show on the 19th cause we were the only two diesels that ran lastnight.

·
Yep!
4,905 Posts
Dam Wish I could have made it. Jake if you guys would post up the info that ya got for the GTG on the 19. I want to be there for that one. I thank I would rater do it instead of the T-Town drags. Prolly wont race the truck But I will be there to watch the fun.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i talked to him. still trying to decide.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Dam Wish I could have made it. Jake if you guys would post up the info that ya got for the GTG on the 19. I want to be there for that one. I thank I would rater do it instead of the T-Town drags. Prolly wont race the truck But I will be there to watch the fun.
Craig, Sept. 19th 17th annual street truck(Diesels) put on by Lead Hill ...... thats all I know until i call Tuesday. I do know they have a very fast :biggun Dodge.

·
Registered
277 Posts
We still don't know a start time but their regular start time is 4:30 PM. They are haveing several truck classes like king of the hill, street radial, diesel trucks ( not sure what they mean there thats just what the add said in their flyer) HEADS UP!! I think that was most of them and their regular classes to. We'll poat up more when we know more!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Another Diesel Shoot out OCT 17th!! same thing as last time, but i think the track itself is putting this one on. Need more DMAX'S there. Details and me were the only ones last one. Trophies and prize money. We both also drove home 1 1/2 hours one way, so run what ya brung!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yep thats right! The baddest truck gets to do all the work!

·
Registered
26 Posts
What happend arkansas!!!!!! im up for a drag anytime if my work schedule works around it!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well im ready to race. Ive been to prescott but not centerville

·
Registered
480 Posts
I like Prescott because they know how to prep a track! But, you have to go thru the water box and if your racing in 4x4 that's not good. I almost hit the wall everytime.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Details, did you run at Centerville back in late Aug?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yea i have watched a few people hit the right side wall before. I always go to TNT at Prescott. Never entered a bracket race yet still a few thing i would like to do to her first.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts