Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
If your racing in 4x4 make sure your pitman and idler arms are good. Including inner and outer tie rods. And add sleeves over the outer tie rod or you will break something.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yea im gonna run in 2wd untill i can get some tie rod sleeves or somthing. I usally get a couple folk together when i go racing. Got a 6.7 cummins that will go and two dodge gas burners that will go. They will be fun to smoke!!!! I will hit you up next time you should come down and run with us.

·
Registered
489 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Details, I go to watch and there were a couple of Dmax's that ran a few times one night and one of them was white and had a meth bottle in the bed. I was just trying to put some names and trucks together.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Did you blow your motor again?
BTW this is Blake. You put the AirDog on my LMM.

Nope, motor still running strong! Just on my 3rd turbo upgrade... Bigger is better
Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Details, I go to watch and there were a couple of Dmax's that ran a few times one night and one of them was white and had a meth bottle in the bed. I was just trying to put some names and trucks together.
No drugs here, I've been running with my 22's and S420's lately.

Here's my number for y'all to txt me when everyone hits the track next. 501-352-4797

21 - 25 of 25 Posts