Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like the title says I am selling my Nitrous kit. Figure with the turbo I am getting I will have enough power to blow it up with out spray. I need my truck to last a year or two longer so i can save up for a build. This is still on my truck and will be able to take it off in a couple weeks.

Kit includes
15lb Bottle
Bottle Brackets
Big NOS Solenoid
-6AN line
ZEX Purge Solenoid
Dyno Tune Bottle Heater with Pressure Switch.
Hobbs switch
Two relays
One nozzle
An assortment of pills (.045, .062, .070, .080, .091, .102) *Note .062 not shown
Asking $400 obo

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
If i got the cash after the tranny we might talk...bump

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds good man. You know where to find me.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump for the night crowd.

Also added some pictures.

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
i wonder how this would run on my truck with the mods i have !!!????:D:eek:

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
its already fun it would be funner lol

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
SO.... i got two things for you!
1) You can only bump for sale ads once every 48 hours!!!
2) Ur a pansie.... turbo first.... add more fuel second.... third........... Spray the shit outta it and blow her sky HIGH!!!

JK on both. Best of luck to you.

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Im thinking of doing the same thing O3-GMC good luck on the sale. Have you thought of selling it on Craigslist? Some ricer might want to blow up his motor with spray.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SO.... i got two things for you!
1) You can only bump for sale ads once every 48 hours!!!
2) Ur a pansie.... turbo first.... add more fuel second.... third........... Spray the shit outta it and blow her sky HIGH!!!

JK on both. Best of luck to you.
You wanna get the rule book out eh?

2.4 Post or transmit any material that is mean-spirited, abusive, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, vulgar harassing or defamatory (the use of symbols or characters to mask profanity and expletives is prohibited and undermines the spirit of these guidelines);

3.1 Keep your posts relevant to the topic at hand.

3.2 Do Not Hijack others thread or post.
Hows that for rules??? I think everytime I am on the CF I get a mod harassing me about these rules. I dont think the like me.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Im thinking of doing the same thing O3-GMC good luck on the sale. Have you thought of selling it on Craigslist? Some ricer might want to blow up his motor with spray.
Not Craigs list yet I am going to try putting it on a local site here and see what happens. Right now i have it up on three forums. So i guess i will se what happens.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
You wanna get the rule book out eh?

Hows that for rules??? I think everytime I am on the CF I get a mod harassing me about these rules. I dont think the like me.
WoW!! IS all i can say... It was a joke Derek. Don't be like my truck and blow a head gasket too! :rof Jk. Lighten up and grab a beer! :drink

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
WoW!! IS all i can say... It was a joke Derek. Don't be like my truck and blow a head gasket too! :rof Jk. Lighten up and grab a beer! :drink
Haha mine was a joke too man. Plus I am drinking a beer :drink bottoms up :D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.