Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased some Bilstein 5100 shocks all the way around and a set of Nitto Dura Grappler tires size 305/70/18. Completely different ride! I love it. If you drive a lot like me, I highly suggest doing this. The ride is smooth and no cab noise. Way better than the crap procomp shocks that come with a 6in procomp lift and the Procomp Xtreme All Terrains (35x12.5) I had. Wish I would have done this sooner. I was getting sick of driving my truck the ride sucked so bad. Im loving the new feel. Even though the Dura Grapplers are not AT's they look damn nice. But the smooth ride is what I can't get over. I love it!! Cab is so quiet it's like a car now. The hours on the highway listening to loud tread was killing me. Now im excited to get back into my truck when before I was dreading it.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
pics man pics

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will put some up tomorrow. Im blown away by the noise reduction. You don't even understand.

·
Registered
51 Posts
The bilsteins do make a world of difference, my ride is night and day to what it was vs stock shocks gotta love how smooth they are :drink

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here they are!

Smooth Ride! :gearjamin

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts