Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

321 - 340 of 430 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Has anyone bothered measuring the ridge's to see how true to size they run compared to Nittos advertised specs? I am considering 37's if they run smaller I really want a true 35".

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey guys - so I'm finally leveling the truck (cognito stage 2) and want to get a wider tire. I'm leaning toward the ridge grappler. Should I go with the 295/60R20 or 35x11.50 to avoid rubbing? Wheels are 20 with +18 offset.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks good mitty. I'm torn between the 305/55 and 295/60. I've cranked the front up a 1 1/2 and I'm using the stock 20s

You should fit both of those no problem. I think mine was only cranked about 1". I have tried to make it rub and haven't had any rubbing yet.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Any updates from. The guys that had the ridge grapplers for a while? How are they lasting? Quiet? Grip in the rain?
Cant go wrong with these ridge grapplers, i am wicked happy with them and I cannot tell a difference sound wise between them and the terra grapplers

·
Registered
37 Posts
tread seems to be holding up well and they tires do well even when pulling my 16k fifth wheel. To be one 100 percent honest they are my favorite tires I have ever purchased, i had the trail grapplers but they were loud and a little squirrely for the first month but loved the look, went to the terra grapplers and really appreciated the lack of road noise but to soft of a look.... and then BAM the ridge grapplers came out and they seem to be the perfect mix. I use my truck for a lot of different things so i really wanted and all around aggressive looking tire and struggled to find one that would do well off road, were quiet for long trips with my fifth wheel, looked good and would have any issue when i drove up to see the family in northern Michigan in the winter. I swear I dont work for Nitto lol

·
Registered
126 Posts
8,000 miles on mine and they are wearing great so far! I have no complaints.

The 35x11.5 R20 fit the stock truck perfectly and don't rub at all on stock 20" HC wheels- under any circumstance!

·
Registered
192 Posts
how are these tires in mud or sand compared to the trail grapplers? anybody tried them in the mud.

321 - 340 of 430 Posts