Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone besides me had abnormal tread life out of these tires? They are ready to be replaced but I have around 60,000 miles on them and I am extremely hard on tires. Just as a comparison I ran a set of toyo MT's a few years back and they were completely bald in 25,000 miles and they are easily a 45,000 mile tire. That just gives you an idea of how hard I am on tires. To say the least I am impressed with the ridge grapplers and don't ever plan to run anything else. Also they look and ride great...

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
Yeah I did for sure. I got about 95k miles out of my last set. I get about 40k out of the trail grapplers.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
So far I’ve been really impressed with mine. I mostly use my truck for towing the camp trailer now, so most of the miles on mine are heavy miles. The stability in these tires are amazing compared to the Toyo M/T and the Goodyear Duratrac. I currently have around 8,000 miles on them, I they still look new. My Toyo M/T’s were at 50% when I took them off at 12,000 miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts