Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a brand new set of Nitto 420s and some used procomp rims. The series on the rims are 9001. They already have the tire pressure monitor sensors installed in them. The rims would be good for winter rims because they are not in excellent but good condition, they have some flaking and chipping. Asking 1000 for rims and tires and 1200 for the tires and rims and the TPMS. Buyer takes care of s/h. I need to get rid of these as soon as possible because they are taking up to much space.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Is that the knight chrome?

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
gosh i wish you weren't so far away i bet shipping those puppies would be terrible i got the cash too man this sucks

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I talked to my post office and they said that they also had a freight truck that would be a little cheaper then fedex or ups, but for some people im sure their neighborhood wouldnt be so much semi friendly.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Just wondering if those were load range E?? I dont really haul anything in my truck and want to just get highway tires. I see some tires with the 120 number and wonder is that heavy enough??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.