Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
code 2146 and0207 replaced injector plug and same codes i take good care of my fuel system in it possible for the electric part of the injector to be bad and if so is there a fix. ps removabe plug was melted on one side

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i thought but ive chased wires till im dissy it gettin frustrating any particular points to look for. and what are injectors goin for these days anyway

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
check on the alternator bracket. or do the ice pick fix. the connector could be bad.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks ill check there. tried the ice pik fix on the old and new plug with no luck.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
k i cut the conduit back at alternator and so far looks good the conduit was worn but not completly thru

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
peeled every wire back i could get to with no bad spots unpluged and reconected injector harness started up and drove fine for 5 or 6 miles then it limped shut it off pulled my bully dog and its runnin fine in the yard i wiggled and jerked on evey wire betweeen computer and injectors and it didnt mess up so now im just lettin it run and waiting

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
been drivin without the programmer with no issues gonna update it

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
now i have code u0106 lost communication with glow plug module and injector circut a open and number 7 injector circut open i completly exposed all wires with no luck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts