Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been an ongoing issue. It started back in June. I was driving and it lost power and it said service traction control and StabiliTrak. and sometimes whenever I go to crank it will do this and will not crank. So it sat in the shop for a month and they called the dealer and they said it was some relay. I'm not too sure. So they "fixed" it. It didn't do it for the longest time and it just now started back again. This morning it did it so I hooked up some jumper cables and it fired up. so that makes me think battery but I know nothing about these trucks. i just don't want to take it back to them.

truck is an lml
has 230,000 miles
has some kind of 5 stage tune
deleted

· Registered
Good days start on a lake
143 Posts
I had the tcm go out on my lml. Flashing service stabilitrack and traction control on the display. Was followed with a P0700 code. Loss of power, stuck in gear, hard shifts especially going Into reverse. I believe a bad tcm can also cause a no crank aswell but not 100% sure on this. New tcm and program by dealer got me back up and running. I would pull your batteries and get them checked. If there weak you may end up burning out the #8 glow plug.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had the tcm go out on my lml. Flashing service stabilitrack and traction control on the display. Was followed with a P0700 code. Loss of power, stuck in gear, hard shifts especially going Into reverse. I believe a bad tcm can also cause a no crank aswell but not 100% sure on this. New tcm and program by dealer got me back up and running. I would pull your batteries and get them checked. If there weak you may end up burning out the #8 glow plug.
Got the batteries checked today. Both were bad. Both got replaced. No issues since then. Hopefully that was the issue

· Registered
7,475 Posts
That is great. Let us know if anything else pops up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.