Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all hoping I can get some help my 04 2500hd with the lly engine won't start unless I put power to the edu fuse I can't find any wiring problems and am not sure what else to try any help would be appreciated also truck was running fine when I parked it

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok the diagram I was looking at shows that it gets powered up by the tcm do you have a diagram that will tell me wich connector on the ecm has this wire as I am also getting codes for no communication with tcm and fuel injection also shows fuel pressure regulator control circuit high when I put 12 volts to edu fuse all codes go away except loss of communication with tcm the codes are p0090 fuel pressure regulator control circuit high u0101 loss of communication with tcm and u0105 loss of communication with fuel injection control again when I put voltage to edu fuse the truck starts and the only code that remains is u0101 loss of communication with tcm

· Registered
7,473 Posts
Please share your document showing the EDU being powered by the TCM.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rectangle Slope Font Parallel Pattern
this is the diagram I am referring to I found this on the internet on another post about a similar problem as it is I found a corroded and broken wire in the back of the fuse block have ordered new pins for the connector they will be in on Thursday so I will fix this wire and hopefully it fixes my problem it is a gray and black wire ill let everyone know what happens

1 - 5 of 5 Posts