Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a maf code that I can't seem to fix and now I have the intake air temp code. I have a brand new maf sensor and a brand new airaid synthamax air filter. This all started right after I got my new injectors installed. Like the title says I have no power until 2500 rpm and a slight miss at full throttle. Brand new fuel filter and airdog aswell

·
Registered
260 Posts
Whats your boost lookin like?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Boost is mid to high 20's. It feels like it's not making boost until 2500rpm but I have a mechanical gauge. The only code is p0101. I have researched this for hours on here the best solution I can find is to get an Efi tuned ECM with the maf rescaled in the tuning

·
Registered
260 Posts
Have u put it back to stock yet and ran it?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't I bought it with the intake on it and no factory airbox. I could try to find one at a junk yard or do a craigslist swap.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I meant tune back to stock with the 6 gun

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have and cleared the code it comes back within 5 miles. Weird part is if I unplug the banks all together it is in limp mode but still with just the p0101

·
Registered
260 Posts
Well I guess you can work around the p0101 with efi but It seems to me the filter might be the problem I got to looking it up and people who swapped back to factory cleared the code. Is that filter oil based?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No the synthamax is not oiled. I found a guy with a banks intake here in town I am going to give a try. If banks doesn't help I will try rescaling with Efi if that fails I will have to track down a stock airbox. Thanks for the input

·
Registered
260 Posts
No problem, good luck I hope you get it solved. Also one last thing i'd do is double check the MAF making sure all the wires are good.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
does anyone think it could possibly be that my mechanic has the airdog set with too low of a pressure and the thing is actually starving for fuel. the more i think about it; it seems like a fuel issue to me. my mechanic actually told me he turned the pressure down on the airdog. the miss is only on level 6 under full throttle, and the ses light comes on much quicker on level 6 than stock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts